Saturday, May 6, 2017

What's in my pencil case?

Hello kawaii lovers :D

It's been a while since I last posted here but that is okay because I am back with a what's in my pencil case blog version post! I love watching these type of videos on Youtube and I have seen other bloggers doing it as well and I love the idea so here I am doing it too :)
With all the pens, pencils, highlighters and markers that I have I maybe need more than 3 pencil cases because I just can't get enough of them :D I store them into jars, pen holders, and in boxes. Here are some of them. Enjoy! :)


So here are a few things that I keep in this pencil case that I find super cute!








- Sharpie highlighters
- Papermate inkjoy gel pens
- Ice cream ballpoint pen
- Lovely kitten pen
- Cute mechanical pencil
- Crown pen and pencil
- 2 sided pen and highlighter with little page marker

I have more cute pens and pencils but this is my school pencil case and that is it for this one!

My favorite brand for markers/pens is papermate and for highlighters is sharpie. :)

I hope you enjoyed this post. :D

What's in your pencil case? Comment below or leave your link if you did a blog post about this too.



As always, stay kawaii! ^_^'






2 comments:

  1. I NEED that ice cream ballpoint pen oh my! Also, you've got quite the collection. I barely keep a pen and a pencil in my backpack haha.

    http://mypastel-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you :D and hahah oh I can barely get out of my house without a pen in my bag xD

      Thanks for leaving your blog! I'll check it out! :)

      Delete

It is always fun having comments from kawaii lovers. Please leave a link to your blog so that I can comment on yours too. Stay Kawaii :)