Monday, July 25, 2016

Wishlist Monday

Hey kawaii lovers,
I am back with a what's in my wishlist post! :D I am so excited to show you guys some awesome stationary. All these things are super cute and I can't wait to have them all. It is time for back to school shopping and if you are going to buy school supplies might as well buy cute and fun ones. Check out my wishlist because you never know after that your wishlist might grow too ;D


A sunflower pen with a flowerpot! How cute is that? I really need this. The flowerpot makes it even cuter. It is just too pretty and also colorful which is perfect. :D



source

source





A lipstick eraser!!! It is a must have. It is pretty, colorful, useful, and you can also make a collection of these. So cute! :)


source
 
source 



These are cute ice cream gel ink pen. Since I love colorful things and stationary, this just had to be in my wishlist. Everyone loves ice cream and everyone needs this pen. :D


source
source
source



This is one of the best washi tape designs I have ever seen. It is so beautiful. I love washi tapes because it is perfect for crafting. It can be used to cover a notebook or to decorate a card and so many other things. But I just love this watercolor flowery design. It's lovely!


source

source




These floral pencil cases are so cute. I just love their designs. They are really pretty. I don' think that the color really matter because they're all super cute.


source

source

source






8 comments:

  1. Great post ^^ Those things are so cute! Especially lipstick eraser x


    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D Yaay I am glad you love it :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, those erasers are really cute! The ice-cream pens too, I have a similar one which is a tiny pen and a lip gloss ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ikr! I love those! :D Oh that is awesome. I have the ice cream pen too. I'll do a kind of haul on my next post :D Thanks for passing by Weronika :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my, I'm in love with your blog! Everything is so kawaii! >.<

    http://aimikyoto.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! That is so sweet of you. There is more to come :D

      I will totally check out your blog. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Your stuff is so adorable Hp20508. I seriously love your posts of kawaii stationary (always need more, eh?). I shared your blog on mine here: http://kawaii365.blogspot.ca/2016/10/and-results-are-in.html Let me know if you'd like edits or anything. Thank you for being part of the cuteness overload world ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize profusely Hp20508. I featured you here. The other post wasn't supposed to appear here. This is you: http://kawaii365.blogspot.ca/2016/09/its-friday-and-we-say-goodbye-to.html Lots of love from Red Deer! ^3^

    ReplyDelete

It is always fun having comments from kawaii lovers. Please leave a link to your blog so that I can comment on yours too. Stay Kawaii :)