Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Stationary lover

Hey kawaii lovers,
I am back with some very cute stationary pictures that I am sure you will all fall in love with. :D These kind of things just makes me so happy. I love them! :)

Sometimes its really hard to decide how to organize your desk perfectly and to make everything easily accessible at the same time. But whenever I see these types of pictures it makes me want to organize my whole room and make it all pretty and perfect.

Honestly, I think that it's great to get inspired with these kind of pictures and have ideas of how you want to decorate your own desk but a desk is always personal and you should decorate it the way you desire it.  

These are just a few inspirations I found and that might also inspire you. For those of you who do not have your perfect little desk and are looking for some ideas, I hope that these pictures help you out or at least give you a great idea. :)

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source



source

If you have a blog related to stationary and all things kawaii please leave a comment below because I would love to check it out.Thank you! :D

PS: Stay kawaii! ^_^'

2 comments:

  1. You have beautiful stationary ^^ Looks so cute! <3

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wish this was all mine but sadly it isn't x) Haaha but it is indeed very cute. :D

      Delete

It is always fun having comments from kawaii lovers. Please leave a link to your blog so that I can comment on yours too. Stay Kawaii :)