Monday, March 19, 2018

Wishlist Monday

Hey kawaii lovers,
Isn't checking off anything that is on your wishlist one of the best feelings ever?I have got some amazing things to share with you guys today! :D

Fry-day pen 
First of all, it says "fry-day" on the pen. How cute is that? Also, the pen has lovely colors and there is actually fries on top of it. I just love it!

source

Mini Donut Eraser Set 
ISN'T THIS SO ADORABLE! How can a stationary lover not want this? It's just so cuteee.

source


Cactus cup desk organizer
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this wonderful desk organizer? This would make any desk much prettier.

source


Led peg message board 
I love these message boards that can be re-used. It adds something to your room and can also represents you in a way.
source


Mini acrylic album photo frame
I love photography and everything acrylic too. So this is just perfect! I just love to have random pictures of a landscape or anything in the nature or simply a great photo in my room but this mini acrylic album can place everything together and organize your pictures. I am in love with this. It is so cute and awesome. :D

source


Donut sharpener
Omg. Why having a normal sharpener when you can have this one? This is so adorable. It would be a perfect fit in your pencil case with all the other pretty stationary that you have. Love it!

source


That is it for today. I hope you liked all these cute and pretty stationary things. Every month, I will choose a Monday and share awesome stationary with you guys :D 

If you have a blog or any kind of stationary that you want to share, please leave your link below. :)


1 comment:

  1. Fun picks! The cactus desk organizer is so cute!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete

It is always fun having comments from kawaii lovers. Please leave a link to your blog so that I can comment on yours too. Stay Kawaii :)